Are you interested in joining the Dixon Health team?
Do you want the chance to be a part of an exciting expanding clinic? Want to learn from one of the leaders of the profession? Here at Dixon Health we are committed to nurturing new talent within the profession. Over the years we have taken on 18 associate Chiropractors, many of whom have been new graduates. Most have now gone on to run their own successful practices in other areas.
You would be working from two beautiful, modern practices in the heart of picturesque Wiltshire. With 30 years presence in the local area, we have great links with local businesses and other healthcare providers. We have a large existing patient base, and with a new lease of life have seen a 50% growth over the last 3 years. We are now looking for a new member of the team to join us on this journey.
Work with a fantastic front of house and back of house team with a passion for health and wellbeing. With a strong clinical team with over 40 years combined experience, regular team meetings and a strong focus on mentorship, Dixon Health is the perfect place to develop your clinical and patient management skills.
However we also know that all work and no play just isn’t on! We run regular team socials where you will get a chance to let your hair down and learn new skills like wine tasting and glass blowing.
- Support and mentorship from a team with over 40 years combined experience
- Take over an existing patient base
- Annual CPD budget for you to develop your own areas of special interest
- Develop your patient management skills whilst retaining the freedom to practise the way you want
- Learn marketing skills to generate your own new patients and build a busy practice
- Competitive rate of remuneration
- Strong emphasis on work/life balance
So if you would like to work within a great team, with a freedom to practise the way you want and the guidance to build a busy and fulfilling practice, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or give us a call on 01225 862140 to arrange a time to come and see the clinic in action!